Job offer – Analytical Chemist (Job code: AC)
- LC-MS analysis of chemical compound for determination of identity and purity
- Characterization of physical-chemical properties of chemical compounds with a multimode plate reader
- Support in running the compound management facility (processing samples with liquid handler)
- Master´s degree (MSc or equivalent) in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience with LC-MS and other analytical methods (NMR). Experience in developing analytical methods, analysis of MS spectra and troubleshooting.
- Good laboratory practice and ability to work and to think independently.
- Good IT knowledge (LC/MS analytical software, chemistry software, MS Office etc.).
- Team spirit.
- Previous experience with liquid handlers, compound management, and programming is a plus.
- Very good knowledge of English; knowledge of at least one additional European language is a plus.
Interested candidates should submit their updated CV with supporting documents and a motivational letter to email@example.com. The earliest starting date is 1st January 2021. Applications are accepted until the position is filled. More information about the role can be obtained from wolfgang.fecke(at)eu-openscreen.eu, +49 30 9489 2420.