The electronic bidding system used for the tenders listed below prevents us from looking at the content of the bids as long the submission deadline has not passed. We would highly appreciate if you could submit your bids 1 or 2 business days prior to the end of the submission deadline, so we can give you assistance in case of technical difficulties. Please do NOT submit bids via email outside of the electronic bidding system as these can be seen by us and would therefore automatically make them invalid.
Here you can find our current public tenders for the following devices:
1) LCMS (started June 11 closed July 8, 2019): Ted Tenders electronic daily or Vergabekooperation Berlin
2) Tubes (started June 11 closed July 5, 2019): Ted Tenders electronic daily
--> Document 1: Bekanntmachung vergebener Aufträge
5) European Chemical Biology Library (ECBL) (started August 16, 2019) 100‘000 compounds: Ted Tenders electronic daily or Vergabekooperation Berlin.
--> Document 1: Berichtigung - Bekanntmachung EU über Änderungen oder zusätzliche Angaben
--> Document 2: Bekanntmachung über Änderungen oder zusätzliche Angaben
Deadline extended to Sep 24, 13:00 (MESZ)
Please download notice of contracts awarded here.
7) Automated plate labeler (started November 22, 2019): Vergabekooperation Berlin
8) Plate Reader (started December 3, 2019): Vergabekooperation Berlin
10) European Chemical Biology Library II (ECBL II) part two (started June 15, 2020) 61´611 compounds: Ted Tenders electronic daily
11) Software for Compound Ordering and Small-scale Compound Registration for Dry Powders: Ted Tenders electronic daily
12) Automated LC-TOF spectrometer for purity control of the CCMF library: Ted Tenders electronic daily
We look forward to your offers.
Bioprofiling services will be provided at one or more partner sites in the EU-OPENSCREEN network (https://www.eu-openscreen.eu/services/partner-sites.html). EU-OPENSCREEN ERIC bioprofiling call was launched in February 2021. It is addressed to Partner Sites of EU-OPENSCREEN ERIC only. Procurement of the assay services follows the principles of transparency, non-discrimination, equal opportunity and competition. Results will be known not before the end of May 2021. The publication link is available here.